Friday, January 7, 2011

Professional Makeup Lessons for Professionals!

½ OFF MAKEUP/HAIR LESSONS FOR PROFESSIONALS

I am blessed to have a wonderful team consisting of 9 artists and I hold high standards for the quality of makeup that Bobby Pins & Blush provides. I do work with my artists one-on-one periodically to teach them new tricks and share tips I have learned throughout my career.

Last year I began doing MAKEUP LESSONS FOR PROFESSIONALS which is something that most Makeup Artists would never consider doing since our industry is so competitive but I believe that if you have a talent treat it like a gift and share it! I think that if my peers turned out perfection each and every time than professional makeup artists wouldn’t get so much bad light.

What can you expect to learn? ANYTHING! You tell me what you want to work on. Some of the requests I’ve had in the past are: Bridal Makeup, Bridal Hair, Editorial Makeup, Smoky Eyes, Airbrush, etc… We will customize your lesson for your needs so just tell me what you want!

Regular Price $400 Special Pricing $200 when you book before 3/1/2011

Included: 2 hours of hands on time with me, exposure to countless high end hair and makeup products, List of products to add to your kit and photos to remember the key points of your lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment