Thursday, September 16, 2010

BEST DEODORANT EVER!


So although I usually review beauty and hair products, after seeing so many photos of bridesmaids and models with that awful white ring of deodorant under their arms magnified by the flash I decided to try a few alternative deodorants to see which ones kept me dry and unlike so many drugstore brands that claim they dry clear or are ‘little black dress approved’, actually did dry clear. The WINNER is Kiehl’s Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, aptly named. It is completely unscented, suited for sensitive skins and is NOT tested on animals. The other nice thing is they sell it in 2 sizes so I keep the larger one at home and since I travel a lot I have the smaller, 1.7oz tube in my carry-on bag. You can buy it at Neiman Marcus, Saks and Kiehl’s stores for $12 to $17. It may seem a little expensive for deodorant but I assure you, one container will last you 4 months or more and the cool thing is it does last 24 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment