Thursday, June 24, 2010

Unforgettable Wedding Album

So in this industry I am surrounded by amazingly creative people and I love it when I’m really WOWED by a vendor… Let me say this, today I was totally blown away by the most breathtaking wedding album I’ve ever seen and it was done by Damon Tucci Photography.

http://www.damontucci.com/

I was fortunate enough to do the makeup for Ashley Montandon (formally Abide) at her bridal portrait session and for her ultra glamorous wedding at the Ritz Carlton and Damon was there to capture every stunning second. He and his assistant Rosy were so chill and easy to work with that upon meeting they almost seem like they are too laid back to get all the right shots… WRONG! I think it’s their ease while working that must make the bride so comfortable in her own skin that she looks perfect in every pose (it didn’t hurt that her hair and makeup looked AMAZING).

Anyway, back to the matter at hand – the book… It was the most beautiful compilation of photos I’ve ever seen and it was put together in such a way that I felt like I was flipping through Snow White’s book of fairytales. Each page was expensively heavy and brilliantly colored and it was probably 4” thick!

If you are looking for a photographer please, please, please check him out… you won’t be sorry!

Damon Tucci Photography
1221 North Mills Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
(407) 835-7879

No comments:

Post a Comment